Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

I had a skin test for food allergies on Monday which came back (suprisingly) with mostly negative results. I then had another test on Tuesday for...
The November Parents Magazine has an article on food allergies that focuses in part on peanut allergy. The article states that some doctors advise...
OK. I NEED SOME HELP. I HAVE A P.A AND I RECENTLY WENT TO SEE MY DOCTOR. I ASKED HER IF SHE WOULD PERSCRIBE AN EPPY PEN TO ME AND SHE SAID NO! I...
Hi. It's me again. I have a question. My daughter is now 8. When she was 5, I sent a sample of her blood to Dr. Sampson at Johns Hopkins. Her...
Here is part of the e mail we received>>> Hi Chris: In a recent TV show about genetic altering of foods, they mentioned that they are...
Is is possible to have a peanut allergy and even with several exposures NEVER have an anaphylactic reaction? Is it possible to consistently only get...
Hi everyone. This is my first time here. We just go home from the ER with my son. He is 2 years old. We knew he had a peanut allergy but had one...
Hello everybody I am trying to find out some educational books and videos to make school teachers and classmates of my PA allergic son more sensitive...
I live in a desert climate and spend my time trying to keep them cool. We want to go skiing and I can't find a way to keep the EpiPens warm enough...
My son has a Christmas party comming up in a couple of weeks. The pre-school teachers have been great about keeping him away from peanuts. they...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.

Email