Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

In the February 7, 2000 issue of First Magazine, their "family health" section features and Q&A topic title "Can allergies be inherited?" Since...
I can ditto Hunter's story with my son's so very much(see Ricky's Story in Intro) It was so challenging when we didn't know how to protect DS who is...
HI! MY NAME IS LUCY AND I'M 13 YEARS OLD. I REALLY WANT TO TALK TO SOME KIDS AND SHARE EXPERIENCES WITH THEM. I MYSELF HAVE A SEVERE NUT ALLERGY...
I urge those of us who wonder what all these different types of intolerance/reactions to different foods are to go to the following URL: [url="http...
Although it is still another 2-1/2 yrs before my son enters the public school system, I am already extremely nervous about the situation after...
My son's allergist only indicated that he had a "large reaction" to peanuts, walnuts, poppy seeds, sesame seeds. He never based it on any given...
[url="HTTP://IFICINFO.HEALTH.ORG/insight/fa%2Ddangr.htm"]HTTP://IFICINFO.HEALTH.ORG/insight/fa%2Ddangr.htm[/url] ------------------ Stay Safe, [...
When Hunter was around a year old he began to get ear infections. He got one after another, and they were impossible to get rid of. I have...
The February 2000 issue of Good Housekeeping has a good, 3-page article on food allergies. It's on page 62. You can write them to say "thanks" for...
This post came about from a reply I was writing on a thread on the Main Discussion Board. I thought it should be on the School Discussion Board...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.

Email