Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

I called Near East (rices and pastas) yesterday 9/15/99 on their Vermicelli with garlic. There is no mention of nuts or peanuts on the box, but they...
USA Peanut Oil Detected in Hannaford Brand Chocolate Ice Cream Here is a link to safetyalerts.com's page about this recall. Click on this link...
My neice lives in Brandon, FL (Near Tampa). She has recently started first grade in a Public School. When my sister explained to her daughters...
Hi, my daughter will be two next month and was diagnosed with PA at 10 months. It's been a scary year. At the risk of sounding like a dodo - what...
Today I dropped off my just-turned 4 year old at his new Jr. Kindergarten class. The teacher, school and bus company have all been great, but I...
Here is a common question we receive We edited it to post here>>> Chris, I wonder if you could help me. Our local newspaper ran a...
This is a link to the Living with Peanut Allergy board which someone posted a thread about the first day at Pre Kindergarten, be sure that if you...
I am looking for someone.. or a group of some one's hehehe that either have established or are looking to establish a suport group for allergies or...
Are there any support groups out there near Brantford or Woodstock, Ontario, Canada? Our 5 year old has a peanut allergy only and sometimes I feel...
Well tomorrow I will be meeting with Michael's Principal,and 4 teachers. He is going back to school after I removed him last year and home schooled...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email