Community Page 3226

We have a group of caring, informative "moms" who meet once a month in the Huntington Beach area to share information about our kid's severe food...
I'd love to know if there are any support groups in southern Ca.? Or if you would like to start one. I am aware of at least 4 kids with the allergy...
According to the Avon Messenger Thurs Aug 26, 1999 edition. The Mass House has shipped off to a study committee bill H3800, requiring restaurants to...
Hi All! We are meeting with our daughter's new daycare next week and are wondering if anyone would be willing to share letters that have been sent...
My daughter just had a reaction to Nestle's Quik chocolate drink mix (in the liquid form ). I called Nestle's (Canada) to ask why there wasn't a...
Hi All- I just got back from my local supermarket (Northeast U.S.). I noticed a "NEW" flavor of Breyer's Ice Cream in the frozen section - PEANUT...
This summer we had season passes to Seasame Place (Langhorne, PA.) We packed my (PA and Egg Allergic) son's food, washed down tables, watched him...
Has anyone had any problems with lawn fertilizers....I have been told that some brands use peanut oil as an ingredient. If you have come across one...
The day Alex (21 mos) was skin tested for peanuts, I sat in the car and cried. His other allergies (wheat, milk, red meat, eggs, and lamb) are more...
Hi! If anyone is interested in starting up a Bruce County(Ontario) Support Group or knows of one already in progress, Please give me a shout...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social

Poll

Where do you get your peanut allergy information?
The internet
20%
My allergist
60%
Friends or family
20%
Other
0%
Total votes: 5