Is there such a thing as a peanut intolerance or sensitivity?
My teenage daughter complains that whenever she has peanuts or peanut butter it makes her asthma act up and that she does not feel well. She hates peanuts and the smell of peanut butter so she never eats them. She had some peanut butter one day at a friends house and tries it again a few days later, both times complaining about not feeling well and her asthma acting up. I took her to the doctor where they did allergy testing. It came back negative saying there was absolutely no sign of an allergy and that she was fine. Is it possible she could have an intolerance or sensitivity that are causing her symptoms?