Community Page 3261

I've been thinking it would be nice to have 2 new forums on the peanut allergy boards... don't know if others would agree or not, but here's my...
Hello, Have you seen the Tshirt page? MY 10 year old drew the picture for the elephant design so we could make a Tshirt for his brother who is 4 and...
Today when I entered the grade school,(as I do each morning to make sure there is no substitute teacher,etc), the power and most of the phones were...
Quaker ready to eat cereals 1-800-234-6281 called Feb. 26 and spoke with Keia (?) Overall impression: very helpful but do not use labelling "may...
I have been reading this board for about 2 months. I just wanted to take a minute to THANK everyone for all the great information. I have a 3 year...
I have been reading this board for about 2 months. I just wanted to take a minute to THANK everyone for all the great information. I have a 3 year...
testing
Recently, whenever I overdose on peanuts (have a Mr. Goodbar or chicken fried rice), I break out around my mouth in tiny little cold sore-like cysts...
Recently, whenever I overdose on peanuts (have a Mr. Goodbar or chicken fried rice), I break out around my mouth in tiny little cold sore-like cysts...
Hi everyone! Watch those dreaded packages from relatives which 'may contain nuts'. Our Valentine package from the grandparents had lots of no no's...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Subscribe today and receive a handy one-page guide to peanut-free snacks!

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social