Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

My experience is that Mars' "new" Milky Way candy bar contains some quantity of peanuts or nuts, both of which I'm allergic to. I reacted mildly to...
Some articles that appeared in the British Medical Journal last year on this issue. These discuss that the increase in peanut allergy may be 9or may...
Instead of flying to the UK from LA with Continental we will be taking American (they are the only airlines that fly direct to Birmingham...
Can anybody recommend any airline which is willing to provide peanut-free zones and food on long haul flights? I fly to England from the USA...
I am very new to the world of being a mother of a peanut allergic child and the sight of the Epi-Pen still makes me shiver. But my question to all...
Hi, thought you all might like to hear about my conversation with a consumer rep at Quaker. I called the Canadian toll-free number today and learned...
Previous posts have indicated concerns about shared peanut and non-peanut production lines. The following site is from The Journal of the Americal...
My 17-month-old son tested positive for peanut allergies with the skin prick test a few weeks ago. Our pediatrician sent us to the pediatric...
I am updating on my FFT son. I had the scratch skin test done(At the allergists) 2 months ago it showed milk, egg, green pepepr, and potato. (They...
In March, I contacted Kraft r.e. the Pizza Lunchables with the drink and dessert. I do not give them to my child but my concern is that they chose...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email