Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

The "Food Allergy Network" reported in their recent newsletter about the major oversight in 911 Emergency Medical Services... some of them are NOT...
Hi, We are getting ready to make homemade ice cream this afternoon, and my recipe calls for Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding. When I was reading the...
There is a support group called the Halton Anaphylaxis Parent Group which meets once a month in...Halton(Burlington,Oakville area). If you are...
I was wondering if anyone has ordered a patch from the site [url="http://www.nuttinwithnuts.com?"]http://www.nuttinwithnuts.com?[/url] It says I...
Does anyone know how dangerous it is for a PB allergic kid to be sitting by someone eating PB? I worry about some kid talking while eating and PB...
Hi everyone. I'm working on a list of things to watch out for to give to relatives for our dd. It seems the list just keeps on growing. I've got the...
Hello: I'm a writer looking for information on the ban of peanuts on airlines, and I'm hoping you can help me find some information. Can anyone tell...
Our son (13months) had a severe reaction to peanut butter this past Tuesday. I gave him less then 1/2 teaspoon spread out in a sandwich. Within 2...
Got your attention? Imagine what a set back it would be if Chris and Patti had to shut down this website due to lack of funds. My father donated $...
Did I read something wrong?? A few months ago I read a note posted by this site that dye-free Benedryl was half the strength of regular Benedryl,...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email