Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Hi.. We want to leave Brady for the first time since her peanut diagnosis (with a trusted friend who is a nurse and understands the severity of...
Hi! I have a daughter who is 4 now but I discovered her peanut/nut allergy when she was only 13 mos. old! She is my 4th child and along with the...
I would like to know when the next meeting is, i was supposed to be there earlier this month but could not attend thank you in advance...
Hello to you all! My daughter was recently diagnosed with a PA thru a skin test (unfortunatly we had already learned the "hard way" via an english...
In case you haven't noticed, Kelloggs now has two new flavors of Rice Krispies Treats: Peanut Butter Chocolate and Cocoa Flavored. My husband said...
I would encourage everyone to financially supoort this site, no matter how small that donation might be. I also encourage you to read Chris' post...
Hi Everyone, I just found this site and it has really helped me. My youngest son, Jack, is allergic to peanuts. We found out when he had a reaction...
I'm new to this site and love it already. We are awaiting results of my 4 year old's CAP RAST, but she is allergic because when she was 2, she got...
My daughter was diagnosed at 31/2 with peanut allergies, that was a year and a half ago. Now, we have been to the ER twice. One for a soy related...
FYI, I called Wise today (800-426-7336) and consumer relations said all their snack foods are made in a peanut-free plant (potato chips, cheese...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email