Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

I live in Charlottesville, Virginia, and want to start a PA support group - or join one if it already exists. Please contact me via my e-mail if you...
My wife is going to be room mother for a class this year and the teacher sent a letter home stating that two children in the class are allergic to...
I'm a 37yr old mom with two boys, 3 1/2 yr & 2 yr. I am PA, and we just found out my 2 yr is also. Since I know firsthand what this entails,...
One of the parents at our last support group meeting brought in a little ID scope that she had purchased for her peanut allergic son. The scope is...
My son really loves this Italian flat bread. He can't have it at the Macronie Grill I believe because of egg cross contamination. (They have peanut...
My son is entering 3rd grade this year. We have had a hard time in the past with the school taking us serious. This is the first time I have left a...
Hi, I know just how you feel. My son is also allergic to peanuts and also to tree nuts, strawberries and formerly to dairy. I suspect that I was...
My daughter is 6 years old and very allergic to peanuts. We have always eaten out and never really checked for foods prepared in peanut oil. Maybe we...
My son had a reaction after drinking this at day camp, which suggests traces of peanuts. Since the original can was thrown away, the folks at Nestle...
Hi everyone. I currently have my fifteen month old dd in a playgroup called Gymboree. I don't know if you are familar with it, but it is something...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email