Community Page 3225

check out the August 1998 issue of the Natural Health magazine it contains an article on the food allergy cure I have referred to on the main...
We tried the recipe today and Josh's evaluation of it is "they're GRREAT!" I did add a little more cocoa and we had to spray/grease the wax paper a...
I have read a lot of great suggestions for managing peanuts allergies in school. One place where I haven't found any info is about computer...
Hi All, I have been very careful with checking things that go into my PA daughter's mouth. My husband says I watch her like a hawk! (I do!) Anyway,...
My son Cooper is almost 2 years old. I first gave him PB when he turned 1 year when our doctor said it was okay. He broke out in hives and had some...
Hello ~ I thought I would attach an interesting section of the La Leche League's website entitled, "Allergies and the Breastfeeding Families". As I...
We are going to a water park this Friday with some friends and I know the EpiPen is suppossed to stay at a certain temp. How can you do this? It...
School will be starting in just a couple of weeks for my PA daughter. We have been busy buying school supplies, new epi-pens, and of course a new...
(I have also posted this topic under Food Manufacturers.) We've been offered the opportunity to have our daughter's school purchase cupcakes which...
My son starts kindergarden soon. He's allergic via ingestion only, and we're curious about school lunches. We're still trying to discover the school'...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social