Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Hi Everyone, For the holidays I had intended to bake a cake and bought a Duncan Hines cake mix. I contacted DH to make the usual inquiries about...
My son is in a Sunday school class where the parents rotate bringing the snacks. I always check the snack for the day prior to leaving my son. He...
Hello. Are there any Houston residents here who might assist me with information on PA-safe brands in the U.S.? Thanks in advance. [This message has...
As I was watching Barney this morning with my 2 year old PA grandson, Barney started singing a song about peanut butter sandwiches.. Barney said it...
I was just curious, do any of you allow your small children to go to the movies? Eli will be three in April, and I have been thinking about this. He...
I am brand new to this website, as my 14 month old daughter had a reaction 3 days ago that seemed related to peanuts at her day care. We have not...
I was shocked last week when my PA son was over at grandma's house and she gave him some little Ritz crackers out of a box that have the cheese in...
Hi! I am very intererested to learn if there are any existing support groups in this area or if anyone is interested in starting one. We can all...
I have just returned from my allergists office with my 5yr peanut allergic son and was informed that as of April 23rd in Canada you no longer require...
My 2-year old son appears to be allergic to peanuts. His first reaction was about 6 months ago when he ate some chopped-up peanuts at Logan's...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.

Email