I am new on here and am truly grateful to you all for being a resource. Without what I have read on this website so far, I would know pretty much nothing.
Last week my 14 month old son ate some peanut butter, 15 minutes later, he looked like Hitch. We rushed to the urgent care where they gave him some steroid and benedryl and told me to call his pediatrician in the morning (it was like 8 pm). His pediatrician ordered the blood test and it came back at a 4.5.
I have no idea what to expect or do. Neither my husband or myself have any allergies. The pediatrician called in some epi-pens but didn't schedule an appointment or recommend an allergist. Should I be finding one?
Anything else I need to look for or worry about.
Related Community Posts
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.
Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.