Do you request a peanut-free flight?
I know this should probably be posted under TRAVEL or AIRLINES, but I'm asking these questions specifically of PA adults.
I'm trying to make a decision about flying with Southwest.
Hope you don't mind the inquisition!
1. Do you fly only on peanut-free airlines?
2. If not, do you request a peanut-free flight or make arrangements to fly only early morning flights?
3. Did your allergist tell you NOT to fly on peanut airlines? If not, what does your allergist advise?
4. If you fly when peanuts are served, do you react?
5. If so, what happens?
6. If you don't react, do you still avoid peanuts when you fly?
7. I know there's no such thing as a 'mild peanut allergy' but do you consider your PA to be moderate or severe?
Thanks so much for your time!
[This message has been edited by Adele (edited October 09, 2006).]
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.
Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.