While listening to the "Noon News & Comment with Paul Harvey" on the radio today, I was surprised to hear about a man who died following the administration of CPR by a doctor who had recently been eating peanuts. Apparently the doctor was assisting the man during a choking incident at a restaurant and CPR became necessary. The gentleman lapsed into a coma and died. He was known to be peanut allergic. I must admit that this particular scenerio has never crossed my mind, and it makes me even more frightful for my daughter.
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.
Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.