Chapped lips or reaction?
Once again, thank goodness for this forum. Nowhere else I could ask this question without people looking at me as if I were crazy.
DS has had sore looking lips for more than a month now, with a pink/reddish ring around the edges. At first I assumed it was chapped lips - he would keep licking them, which of course made it worse. I put chapstick on whenever I saw him do it, but he won't use it himself at school.
When the weather warmed up last week, I was glad to see it disappear, but then last night I noticed it again, just a little bit.
I'm starting to wonder if this is some type of allergic reaction? I can't think of any new foods he's been eating. Has anyone else experienced this?
Related Community Posts
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.
Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.