we had a to make a trip to the hospital last night. My 16
we had a to make a trip to the hospital last night. My 16 year old daughter took her brother to get a milkshake, he brought it home and put peanuts in it, we didn't know, my daughter drank it. It was about 15 mins later she came out of her room having trouble breathing and swollen. We had to give her epi pen this was the first time she had to use it. thank god my husband was home he drove us to the hospital. I almost broke down in tears because of this. We don't have any other kids that have sever reactions to food like this. I am not sure if I can handle another reaction like this.
Related Community Posts
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.
Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.