Tongue felt like it was burning after eating ice cream with walnuts
My boyfriend ate some ice cream with walnuts in it the night before last, and he said his tongue felt like it was burning afterward, similar to how it would feel if he had just had sour candies. He looked up the reaction online and found out he may be allergic to walnuts. If he continues to eat walnuts, could his reaction progressively get worse? Should he start checking ingredients in the foods he eats to make sure there aren't any walnuts?
Any advice is appreciated!
Related Community Posts
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.
Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.