Community Page 3246

We are planning a "Family" vacation (with Aunts & Uncles) to Disney World and a Disney Cruise. I can't even begin to tell you how worried I am...
We need your feelings on what it is like to live with peanut allergy. We need to know how much stress you feel, how you cope with it, your...
Is there a Peanut Allergy support group for Austin, TX? Thanks, Tracy
When I logged on yesterday, I read alot of notes about parents who were worried about the metal alert bracelets breaking, and others mentioned being...
I have purchased a Medic Alert bracelet several times for my 6 year old daughter, but I find they don't last very long. A ring will come loose, and...
My son Nate has just finished 2nd grade in a small elementry school in Arkansas(public) it has been one battle after another since he started kinder...
I am a freelance journalist in Ottawa, Canada, and I am writing a piece on banning peanuts in schools for a Canadian parenting magazine. I am looking...
Here is a link to a recent story about a vaccine for peanut allergies. Nice to know at least there are some people out there working on this problem...
I'm going to the beach soon with my dd and I went to buy some sunscreen. I was looking for a high SPF since she is only 14 months old. I was reading...
Salina, Be wary of Lufthansa. I have been trying to get them to agree not to serve peanut snacks for over a year now, and they keep giving me the run...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social