Community Page 3237

I was at an extended family event this weekend and was talking with some distant cousins from my husband's side. They mentioned their (approx) 5...
Hi All, Our daughter is now in 3rd grade. I have a couple of suggestions for those who are starting out. We don't have all the answers, but we do...
My experience is that Mars' "new" Milky Way candy bar contains some quantity of peanuts or nuts, both of which I'm allergic to. I reacted mildly to...
Some articles that appeared in the British Medical Journal last year on this issue. These discuss that the increase in peanut allergy may be 9or may...
Instead of flying to the UK from LA with Continental we will be taking American (they are the only airlines that fly direct to Birmingham...
Can anybody recommend any airline which is willing to provide peanut-free zones and food on long haul flights? I fly to England from the USA...
I am very new to the world of being a mother of a peanut allergic child and the sight of the Epi-Pen still makes me shiver. But my question to all...
Hi, thought you all might like to hear about my conversation with a consumer rep at Quaker. I called the Canadian toll-free number today and learned...
Previous posts have indicated concerns about shared peanut and non-peanut production lines. The following site is from The Journal of the Americal...
My 17-month-old son tested positive for peanut allergies with the skin prick test a few weeks ago. Our pediatrician sent us to the pediatric...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Subscribe today and receive a handy one-page guide to peanut-free snacks!

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social