Community Page 3237

Hello to you all! My daughter was recently diagnosed with a PA thru a skin test (unfortunatly we had already learned the "hard way" via an english...
In case you haven't noticed, Kelloggs now has two new flavors of Rice Krispies Treats: Peanut Butter Chocolate and Cocoa Flavored. My husband said...
I would encourage everyone to financially supoort this site, no matter how small that donation might be. I also encourage you to read Chris' post...
Hi Everyone, I just found this site and it has really helped me. My youngest son, Jack, is allergic to peanuts. We found out when he had a reaction...
I'm new to this site and love it already. We are awaiting results of my 4 year old's CAP RAST, but she is allergic because when she was 2, she got...
My daughter was diagnosed at 31/2 with peanut allergies, that was a year and a half ago. Now, we have been to the ER twice. One for a soy related...
FYI, I called Wise today (800-426-7336) and consumer relations said all their snack foods are made in a peanut-free plant (potato chips, cheese...
Hi everyone, I am wondering what you consider safe. Do you consider same line products safe? Do you consider a product safe if it is on the same...
Here is a link to a thread on the Main Discussion Board that is about flying. [url="http://client.ibboards.com/peanutallergy/Forum1/HTML/000223....
My friends at school know about my peanut allergy but they never take it seriously. There have been countless occasions where they have waved...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social

Poll

Where do you get your peanut allergy information?
The internet
25%
My allergist
50%
Friends or family
25%
Other
0%
Total votes: 4