Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Anyone having access to Canada's CBC Newsworld may wish to view thier short feature on peanut allergies. It airs between 10 mins after and 20 mins...
I read in our local paper about a national TV show on Monday night which will have an older child, who is allergic to peanuts, exposed by a friend. I...
It's spring time again and I just wanted to mention that if you are in search of ant traps be careful cause the cheaper ones are generally baited...
For anyone who can receive CBC Newsworld broadcasts here in Canada, there is a short news feature on tonite about peanut allergy. I only caught the...
I just wanted to express my thanks to the people who have put this site together and to all of you who are so supportive. I can't read the boards...
I know FAN put out all that information about peanut oil, but my PA daughter recently had a reaction to what we believe was the peanut oil. We...
I have a fourth grade PB allergic boy. He goes to public school. Never had a reaction, but we found out about his allergy at eight months old and...
Went to a Bennigans on Saturday night in Willow Grove, PA. When I asked the waitress about ingredients and oils, she informed me that they fry with...
I have a niece who has often been a target of bullying. We got a book that was actually helpful. There was an interview of an author on National...
I live in the Minneapolis area of Minnesota. There are two Applebees restaurants that I used to frequent. I no longer do this because of what...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email