Community Page 3261

I will be moving to Edwards AFB next month and am iterested in finding or starting a food allergy support group. Any one have info pls. contact me....
FOOD ALLERGY NETWORK POSTED A RECALL OF OROWHEAT 100% WHOLE WHEAT BAGELS IN THREE WESTERN STATES DUE TO UNDECLARED WALNUTS.
[url="http://www.foodsafety.org/fs/fs206.htm"]www.foodsafety.org/fs/fs206.htm[/url]
I am fatally allergic to peanuts, my husband is mildly- we have a one year old-who I am concerned about but do not want to put him throughallergy...
I am fatally allergic to peanuts, my husband is mildly- we have a one year old-who I am concerned about but do not want to put him throughallergy...
I need some help here. I need someone to help put this in perspective for me as I always tend to over react. I live in NJ and my whole family is in...
Regarding the Jello concern, they do now make Chocolate Almond- the box is very similar to the plain chocolate one.
LauraP... Thanks for the info, I've been hearing of Dr. Sampson's research. I am impressed with the CAP rast testing and will ask my allergist about...
When you call 1-800 phone numbers what do you ask?
I am having a hard time with neighborhood children coming over to play at our house, whether inside or out, and they are wanting a snack to eat. I...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social