Community Page 3261

Someone wants to know about>>> Nambudripad treatment They wrote: Can you tell us if anyone has been successful with this type of treatment...
I WAS JUST WONDERING IF EVERYONE WAS AWARE THAT THERE HAVING NATIONAL FOOD ALLERGY AWARENESS WEEK IN MAY THE 10 THRU THE 14TH. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO...
HELLO!! I HAVE A FRIEND WHOSE CHILD HAS A SEVERE PEANUT BUTTER ALLERGY..THIS HAS BEEN A LONG YEAR FOR US. SHE TRIED TO MAKE IT AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE,...
I FINALLY got a referral for my dd from her ped! When I called the allergist they told me I had to wait three weeks for the peanut to be out of her...
In Sept of 98 I brought the allergist to school to educate all the teachers to anaphylaxsis.Well, yesterday I had a teacher stop & tell me that...
Hi, I'm not posting about my own peanut-allergic son, but a friend of the family just asked me today about this. Her granddaughter, who has asthma...
Is hydrolozized soy protein the same and as dangerous as hydrolozized oil? Stay Safe, ------------------ [email]"Chris@PeanutAllergy.Com"[/email]
I rec'd an E mail this morning in reply to one that I had sent to the American College of Allergy Asthma & Immunology. In response to the...
My 13 month old dd had her first reaction to peanuts last Tuesday with hives and swelling around the mouth and eyes. The Thursday before she had a...
Is there anyone form Ventura County?

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social