Community Page 3240

On this board I have read the results of many allergy test that have been done on your children. My allergist has not tested my son for any...
Tanox Announces Start of Anti-IgE Clinical Trial in Severe Peanut Allergy HOUSTON, July 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Tanox, Inc. today announced the start of a...
[url="http://www.ificinfo.health.org/insight/fa-dangr.htm"]www.ificinfo.health.org/insight/fa-dangr.htm[/url]
The Most Beautiful Flower The park bench was deserted as I sat down to read Beneath the long, straggly branches of an old willow tree Disillusioned...
Hi all, The Food Allergy Network has posted under its research section that 2 centers, National Jewish and Mt Sinai are recruiting adults to with...
My mother-in-law told me a couple of weeks ago that she had read that a man in a restaurant began choking on some food. A doctor was in the...
Click on the following link for great information regarding what you need to know about the peanut allergy. This is especially great for the "...
Hi.. Just wanted to let you all know that we were just at the store and my girls wanted the new Tarzan "animal-cracker" type cookies. My oldest...
I just got back from the supermarket where my 6 yr old non pnt allergic daughter talked me into buying Cheese Nips Xtra Cheddar for her. I was...
I just got back from my son's allergist. Posting this message is the first thing I am doing. I need as much info as we can get-FAST! I post my son...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social