Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Hi. I am rather unfamiliar with using these boards, but I have an important question. My 6 year old daughter was diagnosed last October with the...
We recently bought some candy swedish fish made by Jaret International. My wife called them to find out if they were safe for our daughter and found...
The Arizona Republic 9/2/99 ran a paragragh on the front cover of the Healty Living section called "Imaginary allergies": Only about 1 percent of...
My peanut-allergic son shares the same peanut-free preschool with another peanut-allergic child. I met with the other child's mother for dinner last...
There has been a recall issued on several lot numbers of Ana-kits (News at 11:00pm on August 28th.) If you use Ana-kit please check with your...
Before my computer crashed last month I had found a wonderful site regarding Grade 1. It was a detailed account on how to explain to the children...
I just joined this website a few days ago. But after reading umpteen postings and finally glad to be able to share some of my concerns and anxiety it...
Mary Member posted May 18, 1999 12:00 PM
I have just received the August-September FAN news letter. I would like share my thoughts about the front page article of the FAN newsletter about...
The BBC will be running some allergy awareness programmes next week - week commencing 7th September. I can't see a web page on it yet, but I expect...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email