Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Saturday I had the weirdest reaction after eating a couple of chocolate covered peanut butter girl scout cookies. Less than 5 minutes after I ate...
Has anyone had any sucess in sending home a letter to the classroom parents requesting them not to send peanut products in snacks? If anyone has a...
If you find yourself calling a lot of places to find out about long strange names consider buying a MERCK INDEX. It's a great tool. It lists all the...
I just found out yesterday that my son 15 mos has a peanut allergy. I'm looking for foods that you normally wouldn't think to have peanut oil in them...
I called McKee Foods, the makers of Little Debbie snack cakes and Sunbelt snacks. They have several plants in the southern US, including the three...
Everyone here seems to prefer the EPI PEN to the Ana kit, however I feel the opposite. The Ana kit, is the same medication in a syringe form. Last...
My son is having a terrible time. We haven't lasted in a supermarket for more than 20 minutes in the past week. My challenge is to be able to...
My son Sean, 4, was diagnosed with a peanut allergy at age 4. I have been vigilent about keeping him away from peanuts and carry epipens everywhere...
I had to take my 13 month old dd back to her ped today because she has an ear infection in both ears. We saw the lead ped at the practice because our...
Trip Report: Food Allergy Network's Patient Conference, Baltimore, April 10, 1999 Reported by "tracy" I was extremely impressed with FAN's Patient...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.

Email