Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Just last night I looked up peanut allergy and found this website. We found out my 6 year old daughter was allergic to peanut products when she was...
Hi there! I have a five year old dd with pa. I too have pa and maybe for this reason I never really thought about hers. The allergist told me the...
My daughter is 8 months old and breastfed. I know not to feed her allergenic foods for another year or so and obviously no peanuts (she reacted to...
NO NUTS! - a UK based self help and support group for people with nut allergy has recently expanded it's aims and is now known as ALLERGY AWARENESS...
On Wednesday September 15 between 10:45am -11am Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger of Food TV's "Too Hot Tamales" cooking show will be discussing...
Does anyone know of a support group in Utah?
In today's Washington Post, there is an article about a local elementary school who is trying to "reduce the risk" for a first-grader in their school...
Hi everyone! I'm new to the boards and have a question. (I have 3 1/2 year old fraternal twins - boy/girl. BOTH are peanut allergic, diagnosed in...
This is a Canadian company whose plain honey I've eaten with no problem. My concern is with their inconsistent training of telephone staff in...
My three year old son is allergic to peanuts. tonight he was eating dinner , a swansons kids frozen dinner(fish sticks). he got upset and acted like...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email