Community Page 3254

While out walking last night a friend told me that her peanut allergic daughter in grade 3 had a bad day at school. She said that some of the older...
Hello All, We recently went to a new allergist and he prescribed claritin redi tabs & singulair AND benedryl at the onset of a reaction. Epi...
Two things you generally want to postpone as long as possible are death & taxes. The Associated Press reported a death in Seattle on thursday, 4/...
FAN has a PAL program---Protect A Life from Food Allergies. [url="http://www.foodallergy.org/pal.html"]www.foodallergy.org/pal.html[/url]
Here is a link to FAN titled: Calling a Food Manufacturer? This is a Q&A on what to do when calling the manufacturers and what questions to ask...
Hi everyone! We're vacationing next week in Disney World with my 4 1/2 year old peanut allergic daughter. I tried calling the main number for...
My son is 5 and has been allergic to peanut since 15 months. He has always been great at dealing with the fact that he was not able to eat whatever...
I am co-leader for new FA Support Group in Livingston NJ. We meet every 3rd Wednesday of the month and are affiliated with AAFA. Can we help you...
My daughter has had two skin tests, a year apart. Her reaction to both (ie. red welt) did not appear until hours after the test. Right after the...
This is the best source I have ever been able to find. I get lots of mailers, this seems to be the most comprehensive. Don't miss the allergy...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social