Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

My son, 2 years old, has a severe allergy to peanuts. We were wondering if anyone had any experience with Spirit Airlines. They emailed us that...
someone posted this on another board, i wanted to keep it organized. Here is part of their post>>> Hi there, I am a PA sufferer in Ireland...
Glad to say, there are a couple of choices in Canada for holidays. Air Canada does not serve peanuts. Canada 3000 also doesn't serve peanuts. As...
Here is the URL for a peanut free bakery in Newmarket, Ont. You can also order special wheat, egg and milk free breads over the internet if you live...
Hi. My daughter had a reaction to peanut butter at age 1. Hives on her face and neck and swelling. No breathing problems or gastro problems....
Our school has been great. I am allowed free reign to train teachers, lunch ladies, etc. Our cafeteria manager and her boss quit accepting free...
Quebec ------------------ Stay Safe [email]"Chris@PeanutAllergy.Com"[/email]
Hello, I am a boy of 5 who was diagnosed with PA at the age of 2 (My dad is writing this message) for me. My mother is getting mad at finding peanut...
This might be old news to some of you, but today I opened a new box of Team Cheerios. On the top flap, where the tab tucks into the lower flap there...
I had to share a positive experience. My PA/Egg son has been in a fantastic day care part time since he was 4 months old. Some of the parents I...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.

Email