Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

I'm looking for anyone who has had or their children have had reactions from kissing, hugging etc... someone who had peanut products before the...
Lupin is more and more used for replacement of soya (because of GMO)in Holland. Lupin is also a pulse (family of peanut) and I have had quite strong...
Hi everybody. Just thought I'd share some info on Easter candy that is safe. There is a company in PA called "Just Born Quality Confections" (800)...
I'm working as a volunteer for the Dutch patientorganisation of people who suffer to food allergy as labelling-expert. In Holland we have a national...
Hi everybody! I just discovered this board. Just last week my son (who just turned 2) had a reaction to peanut butter. I have never heard of the...
Just finished an email to the editor of Parents Magazine in hopes of educating them as to the difference of peanut and tree nut allergies. The...
Someone e mailed us>>> Need information about educating people in the workplace about peanut allergies. >>> I will inform them that...
"Researchers are looking for Peanut Allergic individuals between 18-60 years of age to participate in a study to determine whether multiple...
This e mail was sent to us. If you have any info that they may find useful please e mail them and send a copy to me to. Thanks in advance. Chris...
I picked up a paperback while at the beach - "Breach of Promise" - a legal thriller by Perri O'Shaughnessy. Much to my suprise, about 2/3 into the...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email