Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

I remember that someone on this cite has a child who is anaphylaxic to strawberries, but can't remember which post. My son has been restricted from...
We have two children, ages 2 and 4. My wife has eczema and severe peanut allergy. We believe the children have not been exposed to any nuts, so we...
I have had a difficult time, like many of you getting through to the school. I started at my son's IEP meeting in May ( he also has a speech delay,...
I have just moved to the base and am looking for others interested in starting a support group. Please contact me.
We have a group of caring, informative "moms" who meet once a month in the Huntington Beach area to share information about our kid's severe food...
I'd love to know if there are any support groups in southern Ca.? Or if you would like to start one. I am aware of at least 4 kids with the allergy...
According to the Avon Messenger Thurs Aug 26, 1999 edition. The Mass House has shipped off to a study committee bill H3800, requiring restaurants to...
Hi All! We are meeting with our daughter's new daycare next week and are wondering if anyone would be willing to share letters that have been sent...
My daughter just had a reaction to Nestle's Quik chocolate drink mix (in the liquid form ). I called Nestle's (Canada) to ask why there wasn't a...
Hi All- I just got back from my local supermarket (Northeast U.S.). I noticed a "NEW" flavor of Breyer's Ice Cream in the frozen section - PEANUT...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email