Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

My son was skin prick tested and tested with bloodwork. He has a level 4 peanut allergy. I have been researching on the web but can find no...
Are acorns a in the nut family?? My son was in the yard and had a few hives on his leg.... Our entire property is cover with acorns!! Anyone know the...
Has anybody out there had a problem with Hershey's Classic Caramels? I ate one piece one day last week and within 5-10 minutes had a pretty...
After reading some posts on this site, I saw that some people were using Hershey's products (candy bars, kisses, etc). I had called Hershey's many...
Help! My husband and I are conducting a training at our 4-yr-old PA son's school (he is in a public preschool that is also a primary school through...
URGENT!!!!! Attention all Massachusetts Parents of Public School Children. Please go to the Legislation Board to read item requiring immediate...
I am so thankful to have found this website. I have 2 children with severe PA and a third that is still nursing but I will am going to assume he got...
We ventured into uncharted territory today. I'd like to hear from any of you who have had inhalant reactions. Today my daughter Jordyn was sitting...
Are you for them??
My three year old son was just tested this morning for a peanut allergy, which showed he is highly allergic to peanuts. When he was 10 months old- I...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email