Community Page 3234

There was a Wall Street Journal article about food allergies and food labeling in the Monday, July 12, 1999 issue of the Wall Street Journal. The...
Just trying to prepare for the worst.. Does it make sense to have an oxygen tank and mask at home to be used in real bad reactions to peanuts ?? We...
The following article is new on the Calgary Allergy Network site which you may find to be of interest. [url="http://www.cadvision.com/allergy/...
I happen to be listening to the TV as I was on the Internet and heard a disgusting skit on Late Night with Conan O'Brien. It was Friday July 16. He...
Hi All, I was reading about having a form 504 and IEP filled out on our little ones when they are off to school and making sure that the Schools...
Hi there! I'm the media rep for MedicAlert Canada in Alberta & Sask. I'm currently writing an article for back to school magazines/newspapers...
Hi there! I'm the media rep for MedicAlert Canada in Alberta & Sask. I'm currently writing an article for back to school magazines/newspapers...
My son,almost 15 months has many allergies. Last month, I took him to an allergist for a shot (they were afraid he might have a reaction because of...
UNDECLARED PEANUT BUTTER IN E.L. FUDGE

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social