Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Hi, Some info I would like to share with you all about the plain M&Ms. My PA daughter used to eat the M&Ms before they put the warning on the...
State legislation in washington allowed first providers to give auto-inject epi for food anaphylaxis but ONLY to patients under the age of 18. I feel...
As Sept. has come and the children go back to school, I now have time to find out if there is a support group in the Somerset county area. Any one...
I've been looking at these boards for a while now without posting very much, but now that I've read most of the messages, there's something I have to...
ALLERGY ALERT -- PRESENCE OF UNDECLARED PEANUTS IN FRUITS & PASSION PEACH AND ALMOND COMPOTE OTTAWA, September 9, 1999 * The Canadian Food...
Just a reminder when you are out shopping with your PA kid: Watch out for food residue on the handle bar of the shopping trolley. I had Liam, my...
Hi! I will be moving soon to Syracuse and am interested in finding a support group. Anyone know of one? Thanks! Kelly
My two year old is allergic to peanuts. I have been reading alot of information trying to learn everything I can on this subject. One thing I saw...
I'm new to this and really need some help. My daughter with PA just started kindergarten. The school and school board here in Manitoba have been...
Hi All, In case you haven't visited the MedicAlert Web site lately, they are offering a new feature in the near future where members can logon to...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email