Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.
- What is a Peanut Allergy
- Foods to Avoid
- The Allergic Reaction
- Recognizing and Treating Anaphylaxis
- Epinephrine Auto-Injectors
- Medical ID Bracelets
- Support Groups
Peanut Free and Nut Free
Other Food Allergies
Milk, Soy & Wheat Allergy Alert: Premier Foods, LLC
Premier Foods, LLC of Santa Fe Springs, CA is voluntarily recalling four flavored sauces due to the failure to declare the following allergens on the product labels: milk, soy, and/or wheat. The products were sold at Williams-Sonoma. People who have allergies to milk, soy, and/or wheat run the risk of serious or life-threatening reactions if they consume products containing these ingredients.
Recalled products are identified as follows:
- Meyer Lemon Braising Base (12 - 1 lb. 8.5 oz. Retail units/case) - Milk, Soy, Wheat
- 40 - Clove Garlic Chicken Braising Base (12 - 24.5 oz. Retail units/case) - Milk, Wheat
- Tagine Sauce (12 – 16 fl. oz. Retail units/case) - Milk, Wheat
- Artichoke Pecorino Sauce (12 – 16 fl. oz. Retail units/case) - Soy
The products came in clear, glass jars. They were sold with product labels as listed above.
Premier Foods, LLC immediately segregated its entire inventory of recalled products and has notified Williams-Sonoma directly. Consumers who have purchased the products should stop using them and return them to Williams-Sonoma for a full refund. Please contact Loreto Mauro at Premier Foods, LLC (562) 944-1858 for further information.
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.
Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.