Urgent - Toddler swallowed Whole peeled peanut

Our highly peanut, dairy and soy allergic 2year Old Child accidentially swallowed a pealed peanut. He seams stable now, but immediately Fell asleep as ist was past his bedtime already. Now we are worried Abt a delayed Reaktion and Wonder what to do....

By Leanne Hall on Sat, 01-05-13, 01:05

You should probably wake him up and take him to the ER just to be safe. I hope he's okay!

Groups: None
By jrn on Sat, 01-05-13, 01:04

Dear Dame,

I hope that everything is ok.

I would also like to say, to all of our community members, that if something like this happens, please call a medical professional immediately. This forum should not be relied upon for emergency situations!

Groups: None

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Close x

Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social

 

Poll

Where do you get your peanut allergy information?
The internet
25%
My allergist
50%
Friends or family
25%
Other
0%
Total votes: 4