Although I tested negative for having a peanut allergy, I have digestive symptoms whenever I've eaten peanuts or eaten products that might have had traces of peanuts in them. The symptoms usually start within a few hours of eating something; symptoms include feeling faint along with digestive issues. Has anyone else experienced intolerance symptoms like this?
Related Community Posts
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.
Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.