Hi, my daughter and I have just returned from the hospital after her reaction to what we suspect were acorns.
I was wondering whether anyone else has come across acorns during their problems with allergies?
It wasn't an anaphylactic reaction, just hives, swelling, raised temperature and itching. A good dose of antihistamines proved okay.
I'd be interested to hear from you if acorns have caused problems for you.
Related Community Posts
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.
Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.