Community Page 7

Hi. This is nowhere near as severe as my peanut allergy but I have some crazy reaction to wooden ice cream sticks. Just looking at somebody with a...
I am moving from NYC to Cincinnati. Does anyone know nut-free restaurants or places that are very good about allergies in the area? Thanks so much!
Has anyone heard of others getting migraines from stuff like Nutrasweet?? People think I am crazy because I eat full fat/full sugar everything. I'...
Hi everyone! I've been on this website for awhile and I just made an account today! Forgive me if I posted these in the wrong groups... Has anyone...
Nestlé USA is initiating a recall of limited amounts of ice cream due to mismatched packaging. The affected products are 14-ounce cartons labeled as...
MY dd has a nut/peanut allergy and I have been using thePillsbury classic yellow cake mix and Pillsbury frosting for cupcakes and cakes. I called...
The Melting Pot... I want to get a cheese fondue with my PA daughter. I know they serve desserts with peanuts but has anyone had any problems with...
I was just wondering if anyone knew of information about passing a PA along to your child. I'm trying to get pregnant and I'm just wondering what the...
My oldest daughter has been diagnosed for about 7 years now with a peanut and tree nut allergy (and she has had anaphylactic reactions before). Both...
My son is 5 and has a severe allergy to peanuts. He has recently become more aware of his allergy and the risks of peanuts which is good, but with...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social