Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Hi. I have not posted for a while (DH thought I was becoming 'obsessive' with my searching the message boards for PA info, so I tried to cool it all...
Taylor Farms, a Swedesboro, NJ, establishment, is recalling approximately 377 pounds of Signature Café Broccoli Kale Salad with Chicken product...
Lundberg Family Farms announced that it is voluntarily recalling from distribution in the United States and Canada, specific bags of Sea Salt Rice...
Whole Foods Market is recalling “Vegan Gingersnap Cookies” produced and sold only in the Melrose, Massachusetts location due to a labeling error that...
I have a question about Sunmaid dried apricots. We were visiting the States a while ago from Canada and bought some and I have not yet decided...
I would like everyone to post schools that they know are peanut free. Put as much info as you know about them. I know there are a lot of them in the...
I am 19 years old and have had a life threatening allergy to peanuts/tree nuts for as long as I can remember. When I was younger I had a very clear...
United Natural Trading LLC dba/ Woodstock Farms Manufacturing, Edison, New Jersey are recalling 22lb. bulk cases only (Lot# YOUI03) and Market Basket...
JFC International Inc. of Los Angeles, CA is voluntarily recalling all lot codes of its 3-pack Hapi Pudding with a net weight of 8.46 ounces (UPC...
What are some allerg's in honey buns?

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email