Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Hi.. I am planning a trip to California with my daughter who has PA and Tree Nut Allergy and Soy Protein. Anyone make a road trip there and have...
We were planning a summer vacation to St. Thomas before my daughter was diagnosed with a PA and TA at the age of 20 months (just a short 4 months ago...
Has anyone had a reaction to Shea butter hand cream since it's from a nut?
Polysorbate 80 is used in many vaccines. This document - Avantor's injectable grade Polysorbate 80 datasheet: http://askavantor.force.com/servlet/...
Lime Green Grocer, Inc. of Seattle, Washington is recalling 783 individually wrapped Thai Delight Burritos, because it may contain undeclared soy....
PROBAR LLC of Salt Lake City, UT has initiated a voluntary recall of its PROBAR Base® Frosted Peanut Butter Bars due to the possible presence of an...
Oscar’s Hickory House, Inc., a Warrensburg, N.Y. establishment, is recalling approximately 376 pounds of sausage products due to misbranding and...
Primecut Meats, a Phoenix, Ariz. establishment, is recalling approximately 17,700 pounds of chicken breast fritters products due to misbranding and...
Korean Food Co. in Irving, Texas is recalling Mak kimchi in 32oz and half gallon glass jars, because it may contain undeclared shellfish (shrimp)....
Aspen Foods Div. of Koch Foods, Inc., a Chicago, Ill. establishment, is recalling approximately 1,140 pounds of chicken steak products due to...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email