Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Hello, I recently went to see an allergist to rule-in or rule-out shellfish(crab) allergies. The allergist ended up doing a panel of food allergies...
All lots of Silver Lake brand Easter Egg Cookies, NET WT. 8 OZ (226g), have been voluntarily recalled due to undeclared egg (Allergen) in the...
I am Chad, Owner of Cravings Gourmet Popcorn in Lansing, Michigan. We have been nut free since we started in 2007. Every flavor is popped in coconut...
My 14 year old son is peanut, tree nut and non-whitefish allergic. He carries two Auvi-Qs. We've known of his allergies since he was a toddler and...
It's my birthday and my mother has baked a cake and covered it with icing that "may contain traces of nuts". I'm terribly upset and I'm not going to...
My son had a reaction to eating peanuts at the age of 11. He had eaten peanuts, peanut butter, etc., his whole life up until his reaction at age 11....
Nothing stresses me out like having to vet restaurants for my severely PA son. Our family just returned from a 5 day trip to New Orleans and I spent...
Premium Swiss chocolatier Lindt & Sprüngli is voluntarily recalling one product lot of its 6.4 oz Chocolate Covered Raisin Bags and 6.4 oz...
Supervalu Inc. of Eden Prairie, Minn. is recalling Essential Everyday Chocolate Covered Raisins because the product may contain undeclared peanuts....
My husband had dinner pork, ceaser salad, mash potatoes. 2 hrs earlier he ate an candy bar Hershey with almonds. 1 hR after dinner he started...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email