Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Hi everyone! Watch those dreaded packages from relatives which 'may contain nuts'. Our Valentine package from the grandparents had lots of no no's...
Hi everyone! I was just wondering...how many out there are airborne allergy suffers? Our allergist said the other day that for the most part,...
My girl friend has a 9 month old daughter who is allergic to peanuts and milk. Her daughter has absolutely no interest in baby food; only nursing....
My girl friend has a 9 month old daughter who is allergic to peanuts and milk. Her daughter has absolutely no interest in baby food; only nursing....
While we are all very vigilant about labeling reading, I just wanted to remind everyone to let any care givers know not assume any product is safe...
Have any of you put on a presentation at your child's school about the peanut allergy? What kind of feedback did you get? Did it involve just your...
I am the mother of a 5 1/2 year old boy who was diagnosed with PA at the age of 3 by a skin test. We requested that he be tested as he has inherited...
The following site has an article about peanut allergies and the school system: [url]http://cnn.com:80/US/9902/14/PM-PeanutButterBans.ap/index.html...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.

Email