Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

HI I JUST FOUND THIS WEB SITE AND THIS IS GREAT. IS ANYONE HOME SCHOOLING? OF COURSE THER E ARE LOTS OF REASONS TO HOME SCHOOL AND MY HUSBAND AND I...
I had a wonderful opportunity yesterday afternoon to address a high school business class of about 25 students for an hour and a half. They invited...
I had a wonderful opportunity yesterday afternoon to address a high school business class of about 25 students for an hour and a half. They invited...
We run an Peanut allergy support group called NAAG Nut Allergy Support Group Located in the Albany/Capitol District Area. We are very active in...
I recently called Pepperidge Farms to find out if there goldfish crackers were nut-free and they assured me they were. Someone else I know also...
I have found that my child has had an unusually hard time separating from me at school and at other activities. As a mother of three girls, my...
When my 3-year old accidently got ground peanuts in a valentines cookie and began swelling like a baloon, our allergist suggested Benedryl until the...
[url="http://www.cgocable.net/~cmr/hapg"]http://www.cgocable.net/~cmr/hapg[/url] is the new web site for the Halton Anaphylactic Parents Group. The...
We're taking my son to be tested for more allergies and most likely the allergist will do a RAST test (blood test) because my son has eczema. A...
We're taking my son to be tested for more allergies and most likely the allergist will do a RAST test (blood test) because my son has eczema. A...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.

Email