Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Hello every body. This is my first post but I have been reading this discussion board for some time with much interest. I live in France and I have...
My 4 1/2 yr old son had a peanut reaction at his Methodist preschool. The teacher "forgot" to mention to me that they were using p.butter in the...
I know many people have just started school or have young ones who will be starting in the next year or two, I have been lucky with my daughters...
Rice Dream Vanilla Swiss Almond frozen pints have been recalled for possible contamination of peanuts. Here is a link: [url="http://www....
My son is 4yrs old now and had his first skin allergy test at 8 months which we found he is allergic to peanuts, eggs, and horse. He is scheduled to...
Maybe this is old hat for some but Burger King is a peanut free restaurant, and the kids love those meals with the little toy included.
On Sept. 7 1999 I posted information about a useful website I had found--unfortunately I did not provide the entire string of the URL required to get...
A lot of others have tried to make me feel guilty and overprotective... but you have to do what you have to do. Besides, I have met SO MANY...
My son, 2 years old, has a severe allergy to peanuts. We were wondering if anyone had any experience with Spirit Airlines. They emailed us that...
someone posted this on another board, i wanted to keep it organized. Here is part of their post>>> Hi there, I am a PA sufferer in Ireland...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email