Community Page 3225

Southwest Airlines also still offers peanut free flights upon request, and the reservationist was very accomodating and helpful when I made my...
Hi All, Just wanted to alert you on a product I've been buying for my PA daughter. In the past, I've bought these choc. chip cookies in the white bag...
Southwest Air and Alaska should be congratulated for recogizing the seriousness of PA. I was also told that on request, no peanuts would be served on...
My Daughter has a severe Peanut allergy. When I tell other people about it, their response is "just don't eat it" They don't understand that it is...
My nephew who is allergic to peanuts and over the weekend he had an accidental ingestion of some food containging peanuts. He complained of tingling...
I keep reading how everyone has had numerous tests and I am wondering if my dd should be tested again...After her first reaction to peanut butter we...
Anyone know of any restaurants that are great or that we should avoid? We are traveling with a large party and everyone gets to pick a restaurant one...
I understand that there are support groups in Etobicoke and Thornhill. To find out how to contact these groups, call the Anaphylaxis Network of...
Here's a Canadian link to an article entitled 'Peanut Allergy - What You Need To Know'. It contains a much too brief section on lifestyle adjustments...
[url="http://www.cadvision.com/allergy/handlingstress.htm"]www.cadvision.com/allergy/handlingstress.htm[/url] Great info!

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social