Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

I was just thinking it might be smart to have the problems with nutrigrain reported to FAN. Maybe a phone call from them to Kelloggs (I think...
I have a son that has a serious peanut allergy. When researching information for his school, I ran across some intresting informatiom. I read...
Now that my son is in school, and no longer by my constant side, he must carry his own epipen to school. There is another one in the administration...
My son (who just turned three) got hives from a bite of peanutbutter at 15 months of age. We then had him tested & he reacted "slightly" to the...
We're planning to go to Disney in October. At that time, my son's will be 5 1/2 and 2 1/2. Ben, my older son, has a milk allergy. And Kevin, my 2...
Today I took my PA daughter to Disneys The Little Mermaid on Ice at the America West Areana in PX. By intermission she was having breathing trouble...
If you have any pictures please send them in. We would also like to know if you would be willing to let us use the pictures to bring the seriousness...
We have eaten at Hops Brewery with our PA daughter many times. One time in particular we ordered the chicken fingers with honey mustard sauce for...
I purchased Nabisco vegetable thin snack crackers at the store recently because I trust Nabisco and they seemed wonderfully healthy. However, I...
TIP! This is another reason to bookmark the PeanutAllergy.Com Home Page and not just the boards!!! If you go to the PeanutAllergy.Com Home Page...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.

Email