Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) said today it is recalling select containers of Private Selection Denali Extreme Moose Tracks Ice Cream sold in 13 states...
I was just wondering if anyone else's child has a relatively mild reaction to peanuts? My son describes it as a sore throat (for reference, he said...
Does anyone have advice about how best to store an Epi-Pen while outdoors? I'm wondering about spending a day at the beach. From what I've found at...
Kozy Shack Enterprises, LLC is voluntarily recalling certain items of its Foodservice Kozy Shack® Simply Well® Chocolate Pudding 4 oz. cups because...
I will be taking my 4 year old PA son on a direct flight on Southwest Airlines in January. We called to make the reservations, and they flagged his...
My DD14 was diagnosed this summer with a peanut allergy. We live in Eastern Montana with just a tiny little hospital(if you can call it that!) there...
I have not been on an airplane in 18 years. I am not more aware of my peanut allergy than when I was 16, have children and severe anxiety. Panic...
B&G Foods announced today it is voluntarily recalling certain Ortega Taco Seasoning Mix, Ortega Taco Sauce, Ortega Enchilada Sauce and Ortega...
Great American Appetizers, Inc. of Nampa, Idaho is recalling 662 cases of HyVee Mozzarella Cheese Sticks because they may contain undeclared soy...
Kasia’s Deli Inc., a Chicago, IL. establishment, is recalling approximately 2,059 pounds of pierogi products due to misbranding and undeclared...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email