Community Page 2

Emparedados Boricua located in Bayamón PR, is warning that the product "Emparedados Boricua - Chicken and Cheese" packaged in units of 6.5 oz....
KORU Pacific Packaging, issued a voluntary recall of AH!LASKA®, because one lot (LOT# 3280 BEST BY APR/2015) of the product may contain milk, which...
I can't for the life of me find the post where someone listed a safe lip balm but it struck a chord in me because my P/TN allergic daughter LOVES her...
Be careful what lip balm, sun block/sunscreen, and other skin care products you use with a peanut or other allergy. Some are not made in a peanut...
Even after reading posts that several have contacted them about the Asian peanut sauce; I feel they have went overboard to alienate peanut allergy...
Hi, I am looking for a good, simple homemade tomato sauce recipe for my PA son. Thank you!
If peanuts or a peanut product got on your iPhone, iPad, or smartphone screen or cover, what is the best way to handle it? Apple says not to use...
What do all of you do while visiting a water parks? I have been trying to find a small waterproof container to carry the Epi in while at a water...
Hi everyone! I wanted to alert you all of a scary situation that happened to me today and hopefully you can avoid it in your life. I have had a...
Most people think that Sonic uses peanut oil. This is not true. I have worked at several Sonic restaurants and each of them uses high stability long-...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Subscribe today and receive a handy one-page guide to peanut-free snacks!

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social