Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Hello! We are Antera Therapeutics, a new startup company looking to provide a primary prevention therapy for allergies in children. In collaboration...
Anyone found a safe brand for these or other spices? The threads aren't leading me anywhere. Thx
I don't have official conformation of this, as I have not contacted Starbucks directly, but after getting curious about the new cookie straws they...
I'm so confused...so at age one on 4/1/13 his skin test results are: peanut - 10mm with 25mm flare histamine - 10mm with 20mm flare... His blood test...
Hi everybody, I had an anaphylactic episode today to peanuts that supposedly got into a piece of pumpkin bread at Starbucks through cross...
Alpine Sausage Kitchen, an Albuquerque, N.M. establishment, is recalling approximately 3,350 pounds of beef and pork products due to misbranding and...
Hong Ha, a Hyattsville, Md. establishment, is recalling approximately 10,164 pounds of beef and pork products due to misbranding and undeclared...
Is there a suitable hot dog that is peanut/tree nut and beef free? These are three of my daughters allergies.
I changed jobs due to an incident that occurred at work related to my severe food allergies, including peanuts and tree nuts. I am in my 50's , a...
Does anyone take Amtrak? I'm told they do nothing to accommodate peanut allergies.

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email