Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.
- What is a Peanut Allergy
- Foods to Avoid
- The Allergic Reaction
- Recognizing and Treating Anaphylaxis
- Epinephrine Auto-Injectors
- Medical ID Bracelets
- Support Groups
Peanut Free and Nut Free
Other Food Allergies
October is National Eczema Awareness Month (USA)
October is eczema awareness month in the United States. In Canada it will be celebrated in November (more to come on that next month).
To help support eczema awareness, The Eczema Company will donate $1 from every online order during the month of October to the National Eczema Association.
Let’s spread as much eczema awareness as we can! Now, how else can you help? Here are a few ideas:
- Speak to your child’s school or class to educate them about the myths and truths about eczema. Perhaps offer to read the class a children’s book about eczema.
- Form a support group in your area, the National Eczema Association can help.
- Raise funds and donate them to help a family get to National Jewish Hospital’s Atopic Clinic or donate money or time to a local support group.
- Buy from The Eczema Company! During the month of October, $1 from every sale will be donated to National Eczema Association.
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.
Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.