Food Allergy Bloggers Conference 2013
This post is a sponsor post on behalf of the Food Allergy Bloggers Conference.
The Food Allergy Bloggers Conference (or FABlog Con for short) was born by some of the food allergy community’s most influential bloggers and advocates. Created from the idea that we, as food allergy bloggers, parents and advocates, are all connected by our stories, the battles we fight, and our desire to make the world a safer place for those suffering with food allergies, the Food Allergy Blogger Conference is committed to bringing together everyone in our community to grow our support network and to make the food allergy journey easier.
Food Allergy Bloggers Conference 2013
Advocacy leaders, non-profits, doctors, researchers, parents, patients, and the companies who provide solutions that support them, as well as anyone connected to food allergies, asthma EoE, celiac disease, or food intolerance are invited to join in the 2013 Food Allergy Bloggers Conference. We are united, fighting many of the same battles with our diseases. We know one another through our virtual interactions, shared experiences, support, outrage, and tears and the power and excitement that happens when we all finally get to actually meet each other is certain!
2013 Food Allergy Bloggers Conference Speakers
This year’s Food Allergy Bloggers Conference speakers list will include many friendly and familiar faces from around the food allergy community including:
- Colette Martin – A food allergy mom and expert on how to bake allergen free.
- Joel D. Warady – Chief Sales & Marketing Officer of Enjoy Life Foods.
- Tess Masters – Cook, writer, and green maven shares easy plant-based recipes on her popular blog Healthy Blender Recipes.
- Susan Weissman – English teacher, writer, blogger and author.
- Henry Ehrlich -Co-author of Asthma Allergies Children: a parent’s guide with Dr. Lawrence Chairamonte and Dr. Paul Ehrlich, board-certified pediatric allergists.
- Dr. Paul M. Ehlrich – Pediatrician, allergist, clinical assistant professor of pediatrics, attending physician, and author.
- Shalini Miskelly – Writer and librarian.
- Mary Fran Wiley – Award winning web designer and blogger.
- Annelies Zijderveld – Online community manager for Attune Foods and journalist.
- Kelly Rudnicki – Author and creator of the award-winning blog Food Allergy Mama.
- Ritesh Patel – Global Head of Digital
- Rebecca Hirt-Sherrow – Traveler, home cook and blogger.
- Dr. Mark Greenwald – Allergist, and Chief Medical Officer of EpiCenter Medical.
- Michael Kwiecien - Designer and developer of My Food Facts.
- Elizabeth Goldenberg – Allergy safety expert and lawyer, author at Onespot Allergy Blog.
- Lynda Mitchell – Founder and Senior Director of the Kids With Food Allergies (KFA).
- Dr. Lama Rimawi - Pediatrician, food allergy mom; the founder of Tasterie.
- Leila Miyamoto, a.k.a. The Ninja – Self-published author and creator of the hilarious blog Don’t Speak Whinese.
- Michael Pistiner, MD, MMSc – Pediatric Allergist and content provider for AllergyHome.
- Jan Hanson – Founder, Educating For Food Allergies, LLC
Never has this amount of food allergy knowledge and information been readily available to everyone like you and me before. And, they’re not finished yet! Additional speakers are yet to be announced, and will be updated on the FABlog Con guest speakers introductions page here as the conference draws near.
Reserve Your Spot Early and Save!
This year’s conference will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada, and run from Saturday, November 2, 2013 – Monday, November 4, 2013.
Purchase your tickets during the month of July and you can save $50 off the price of the full conference pass. Full conference passes include access to all events and lectures, meet and greet social, conference meals (please e-mail special dietary concerns after registration), and more! Additional events, speakers and perks are to be announced.
Hotel rooms for the conference must be reserved no later than October 3rd to get the discounted room rates (another great reason to book early!), and don’t forget to grab your friends to share rooms and save even more money!
Join the FABlog Con FARE Walk for Food Allergies
Everyone who is attending the FABlog Con is invited to join the Food Allergy Bloggers Conference FARE Walk for Food Allergies Team. The money raised from this event will support the mission of Food Allergy Research & Education (FARE): to ensure the safety and inclusion of individuals with food allergies while relentlessly seeking a cure.
The FABlog Con FARE Walk for Food Allergies will be held on Saturday, November 2nd and will begin at 10:00 AM. Prizes will be given for the top 3 fundraisers including a free 2 night/3 day stay at the beautiful South Point Hotel in Las Vegas, a free conference ticket to the 2013 FABlog Con Event and a free dinner for 2 at the South Point Hotel.
If you are unable to join but would like to contribute to this fundraiser, you can make a donation on the official Food Allergy Bloggers Conference FARE Walk for Food Allergies Team page.
Are you attending this years Food Allergy Bloggers Conference?
Please read my disclosures for more information about sponsor posts.
Pin ItStacy Molter Food Allergy Bloggers Conference 2013 Fancy Shanty | Stacy Molter
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.
Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.