Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.
- What is a Peanut Allergy
- Foods to Avoid
- The Allergic Reaction
- Recognizing and Treating Anaphylaxis
- Epinephrine Auto-Injectors
- Medical ID Bracelets
- Support Groups
Peanut Free and Nut Free
Other Food Allergies
Chocolate Chip Blondie Recipe
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Enjoy Life Foods.
The food allergy mom guilt kicks in especially around the holidays and I can’t help but smother my children with nut-free desserts to make them feel special. One of my favorite desserts to make is a twist on the classic chocolate-free blondie bars, my Chocolate Chip Blondie Recipe. By adding nut-free Enjoy Life Foods Dark Chocolate Morsels and baking them in a muffin tin for easy everyday snacking, I have a quick a flavorful treat all my children love that we can take with us as we get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the holidays.
Chocolate Chip Blondie Recipe
This Chocolate Chip Blondie Recipe makes blondies that are perfectly dense with a deep, rich dark chocolate morsel hidden beneath a paper-thin crinkly top. Add in one of the many nut-free options below for a unique treat that is sure to please everyone this holiday season.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels
Optional nut-free add ins:
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped dried fruit or shredded/flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup liquor (bourbon, whisky, rum, etc.) Note: Increase flour by 1 tablespoon to accommodate
- 1/2 teaspoon favoring or extract (coconut, mint, rum, raspberry, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mist a 12-cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or line with paper muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt; stir with a fork to combine.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar. Let cool slightly.
- Stir in egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in flour mixture, then dark chocolate chips.
- Portion out a little less than 1/4 cup batter into each muffin cup and smooth tops with a small spatula.
- Bake until just set, 15 to 17 minutes.
- Let blondies cool completely on a wire rack before removing from pan.
What will you make with Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels?
Please read my disclosures for more information about sponsor posts.
Stacy MolterOwner, Editor at Stacy MolterStacy is a mom blogger who shares her experiences raising multiples and parenting a child with multiple food allergies. Somewhere between wrangling her four children, her dog and her husband, she still finds the much needed girl time for a glass of wine while crafting.
If she sounds like your standard mom blogger think again: this woman has some serious guts! She’s squared up with a mountain lion while hiking in the Tahoe national forest and she’s also picked up a baby rattlesnake and lived to tell the tale.TwitterFacebookGoogle+LinkedInStacy Molter Chocolate Chip Blondie Recipe Fancy Shanty | Stacy Molter
Subscribe today and receive a handy one-page guide to peanut-free snacks!