Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.
- What is a Peanut Allergy
- Foods to Avoid
- The Allergic Reaction
- Recognizing and Treating Anaphylaxis
- Epinephrine Auto-Injectors
- Medical ID Bracelets
- Support Groups
Peanut Free and Nut Free
Other Food Allergies
Announcing: GAPS/Paleo Egg-free and Nut-free Thanksgiving Menu Planner
Egg and Nut-free Pumpkin Pie with Coconut Crust
Hooray! We finally created an egg and nut-free Thanksgiving menu planner!
What kind of recipes will be in this yummy menu planner? All recipes are GAPS friendly and grain-free!
Egg and Nut-free Thanksgiving Menu Planner recipes:
- Breakfast Pumpkin Cookies
- Baked Pears
- Spiced Pumpkin Seeds
- Cheddar and Herb Crackers (contains cheese)
- Roast Rosemary Chicken (you can substitute Roast Turkey on the member site)
- Salmon with Charmoula Sauce
- Beet and Avocado Salad with Orange Dressing
- Savory Mushroom Stuffing
- Cauliflower Rice with Roasted Butternut Squash
- Lemony Green Beans
- Gingered Cranberry Raspberry Relish
- Herb Gravy
- Lacto-fermented Ginger Carrots
- Egg and Nut-free Pumpkin Pie
- Berry Pie
- Coconut Pie Crust
- Coconut Whipped Cream
This menu will be available on the membership site on November 16th.
Starting Saturday November 17th, you can receive this planner for FREE!
Our Holiday Bonus Days will be starting this week: Saturday November 17 – Wednesday November 21.
Receive the Thanksgiving Menu Planners for Free*:
During these 5 days before Thanksgiving, you will receive the following menu planners and ebook for free when you subscribe to the membership site:
- GAPS/Paleo Thanksgiving Menu Planner ($5.95)
- Nut and Egg-free GAPS/Paleo Thanksgiving Menu Planner ($5.95 value, only available on the member site)
- Holiday Menu Planner ($4.95)
- New Year’s Menu Planner ($4.95 value, only available on member site)
- Just Desserts e-book ($9.95)
* What does free mean when these menu planners are already available on the membership site?
Each month as a member you receive 56 recipe credits to print out your menu planners of choice. When you sign up as a member during the Bonus Days, you will receive the above bonuses as PDF attachments in an email. This leaves your recipe credits for you to use on other menu planners.
Let me know if you have any questions or comments about the menu planners or the bonus days.
You can also read more about the membership site here.
Subscribe today and receive a handy one-page guide to peanut-free snacks!